Your first port of call after checking in at the Arkana should be the Lady Nelson Tourist Information Centre on Princess Highway (look for the ship). Here the helpful staff can assist with making your holiday even more enjoyable.
Recommended places to visit include:
- The famous Blue Lake and surrounds
- Princess Margaret Rose Caves
- Nelson & the Glenelg River
- Penola & Coonawarra wine district
- The crayfishing fleet at Port MacDonnell
- Tantanoola Caves
- Piccaninnie & Ewens Ponds
Click here for further information on Mount Gambier and surrounds.